In this time of extreme caution and care to slow down the spread of COVID-19, Legacy Mutual is taking steps to reduce person to person contact with our policyholders, agents and employees. Here are considerations that are in place:
- Our office remains open with staff on site only as needed. There are systems in place that allow the staff of Legacy Mutual to work remotely from their homes and schedules will be staggered as necessary.
- If you need to contact our adjuster regarding a claim, please call, text or email any correspondence. If an on-site inspection of property damage is necessary, a time will be scheduled so that the adjuster may do so when by himself. Contact will be made with you after the inspection to discuss the scope of damage. Every effort will be made to expedite any loss settlement and your patience and understanding is appreciated.
- Processing of renewals, anniversaries and billings will proceed as normal with most mailings going out 30 days prior to the due date.
- If you need to make a payment you may mail a check, pay online through our website (legacymutualia.com) or call your agent to process the payment online for you. We ask that you avoid dropping off payments in person to the Legacy office or your agent’s office until further notice.
- On-site property inspections will be done on the outside only to avoid any person to person contact between our inspectors and policyholders.
- As always, if you have any questions regarding your policy with Legacy Mutual, please call us at 712-542-5638 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website has additional information at legacymutualia.com. Your agent is available as well to service all your insurance needs.
Please stay safe and healthy. Thank you for your understanding.
The Staff of Legacy Mutual Insurance Association